<< July 2014 >>
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
 01 02 03 04 05
06 07 08 09 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

In 17,000 gifs or less.

Blogdrive Profile

Yes both. You do the math.

Buttons stolen from Steal These Buttons

This will now be the section where I let all you fine folks know what I listen to on my iPod repeatedly. I'm sure you are entirely too thrilled.

Right now, pick something by David Bowie, Manson (Shirley or Marilyn), Underground Rebels, Loving Dead or Todd Kerns. That's what I am listening to.

Yeah, maybe I'll put something here again later. Start holding your breath...... NOW! ha!

Mad Cow
Ill Will Press (Foamy)
Troy Dillinger
Tommy Hale
Adagio Flavors Tea

Shane - 9/10/2003

Bobby - 6/28/2004

Crush of the Week Victims


Copyright 2003 - 2013 Less Than Usless Nothing may be reproduced or otherwise stolen without express written permission & a promise signed by you in blood. Don't worry, when you come to steal something AFTER you get permission, I'll turn my back so you'll feel dirty & sneaky.

If you want to be updated on this weblog Enter your email here:

rss feed

Thursday, July 17, 2014
More interviews

So, this week I had four interviews scheduled. Yay, right? Not really.

My interview Tuesday was with a state agency. I believe that one went exceptionally well. The individual I would be working for and I got along quite well. I should know something about that early next week. Here's hoping, kids.

Wednesday was a cluster fuck of epic proportions. I received a call from a temp agency on Tuesday. Just as I was about to go into the other interview, as a matter of fact. I called the woman back repeatedly. She finally got back to me after 5p. Seriously?! Whatever. I talked to her for quite a bit. Answered all her questions and voiced my one concern about the position. She said it was a non-issue and wanted me to come in Wednesday for a face-to-face. Sure, no problem. A job is a job even if it is only for 4 to 5 months.

I went in yesterday for my 11:00a interview. I was early as usual and arrived at 10:45a. I always try to get to these things early as I hate being rushed. Plus, I have a tendency to get lost even with my GPS. Anyway, the interview started at about 10:58a. I was finished and back in my truck by 11:09a. That's right, I was in there for about 10 minutes. It took me three times that long just to drive there. Then, she basically asked me everything she had asked on the phone. Really, lady?! I was not amused. At all.

Today I had two interviews scheduled. One was a phone interview and the other was in-person 45 minutes away. At 8:15a I got a phone call informing me that the in-person interview had to be rescheduled as the interviewer wasn't going to make it back to town in time. Mind you they called for this on Monday with the promise of a confirmation email once everything was arranged with the interviewer. I got that confirmation email yesterday morning at 9:00a. Exactly 26 hours before the interview. Then two hours forty-five minutes before the interview they reschedule it for Monday with zero apology. Cocksuckers.

The phone interview was in higher education. It was a conference call with three individuals. One couldn't make it. Another was ten minutes late. They would have thrown me out of the candidate pool without even speaking to me had I been ten minutes late. Otherwise I think it went OK, but I have serious doubts that I will be moving to the next phase. Thems the breaks.

In addition to all of that I am still putting out multiple resumes a day. Maybe I will get lucky and get something soon. Otherwise, I think I am going to have to pimp out Seamus. Anyone have any tips for pimping a Betta?

Posted at 10:20 am by Zombie


File under: Brain numbing

Leave a Comment:


Homepage (optional)


Previous Entry Home Next Entry

esbn ESBN 74570-060217-991707-78